MMUSIC SOCIETY COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER???

3 posters

Go down

ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER??? Empty ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER???

Post  nursha8492 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 am

Hi all!

I just joined the club. Before came to Malacca, i did learn guitar class for one month and sorry to say.. still blur with the chords, changing chords to chords pun terhegeh - hegeh and... strumming pun hancuss...

an u guys help on it? huhuhu.. i really like when watching people playing guitar but those above stated are my major problems.. =D

nursha8492

Back to top Go down

ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER??? Empty Re: ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER???

Post  mstar Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm

hi

in that case, you're in luck because the guitar class that we are going to provide for our members is just perfect for you.

We will be conducting a weekly guitar class for beginners and it's for the members who literally never touched a guitar before. Since you've learned something a few months ago, that would be an advantage kan?

The teacher will consist of us members jugak so don't be shy-shy to attend and ask questions. the fee will be confirmed later. but we promise it won't be near the fee of guitar classes outside Very Happy
mstar
mstar

http://www.facebok.com/mumuedstar

Back to top Go down

ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER??? Empty guitar classes for beginner

Post  eyka roxy Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 pm

how can i join diz class??
eyka roxy
eyka roxy

Back to top Go down

ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER??? Empty Re: ANY GUITAR CLASS PROVIDE IN MMUSIC MALACCA FOR NEWBIE/BEGINNER???

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down